Power plant: Kawasaki FD851D-DFI liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI at 1450 RPM
Heating system: Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Supplemented with a plate engine coolant heat exchanger.
- Console with removable shrouds
- Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- 100 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- 100 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- 14" Low Profile 6-jet titanium wand (67-081) with glide (67-084)
- 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- All units include Legend Reward points. End Customer must establish a rewards account and register their machine for warranty online to receive points.
- Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
- Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
- Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
- Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
- Easy to use manual temperature control
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
- Engineered for easy service